Sinteso > Elements
Top level fire protection. Fast, fault-tolerant network technology ensures maximum reliability.
In addition, S-LINE multi-sensor detectors are equipped with the new ASAtechnology™.
C-LINE fire detectors for standard applications
Since the fire terminals show the same information on their displays as the control panels, they create transparency and enable standardized system operation. This is especially important, for example, for adding further fire terminals in different buildings that are some distance away from the control panels. The personnel there can react more quickly to faults and alarms, without having to walk a long way to the control panel. This ensures simple, safe, and stress-free operation in the event of an alarm and allows faster intervention.
FC2020 – the fire control panel for small-scale applicationsSinteso C-LINE fire, flame, and heat detectors are the first choice of investors, planners, and operators in normal environmental conditions where only occasional deceptive phenomena occur. The C-LINE fire detectors offer very high safety on the basis of the newly developed detection algorithms (DA). Before an alarm is activated, the signals recorded by the sensor (such as smoke density, temperature or both simultaneously) are converted to mathematical gradients (intensity, rate of increase and fluctuation) and analyzed by means of detection algorithms.
C-LINE fire detectors are suitable for use in hotel rooms
... in museums ...
... or in shopping centers.
Product, catalog link
- Detects optical and thermal signals separately and combines them in its neural network
- 2 sensors, optical forward and backward scattering
- Specially designed for detecting smoldering fires and smoke-forming open fires
- 1 sensor, optical forward scattering
- Detects open fires and fire outbreaks with a rapid rise in temperature
- 2 redundant heat sensors
S-LINE detectors for sophisticated applications
S-LINE intelligent detectors are the ultimate when it comes to fast response and false alarm resistance. Using Siemens' innovative ASAtechnology™ they provide exceptional detection response to a wide range of fire types. The special signal analysis process employed by S-LINE fire detectors is very reliable in preventing false alarms caused by deceptive on-site phenomena, such as:
- Machine exhaust gases
- Industrial dust
Harsh environments – for example in industry, with frequent deceptive environmental phenomena such as dust, steam or welding fumes.
Moderate environments – such as office buildings and shopping centers, with average risk to people and occasional deceptive environmental phenomena.
Clean environments – such as server rooms or patient rooms, where the top priority is protection of people and data.
Product, catalog link
- Detection properties same as FDOOT241-9, plus earliest possible detection of fires producing CO
- 2 optical
- Early detection of flaming fires involving solid and liquid materials and of smoldering fires
- 2 optical
- Early detection of smoke-forming smoldering and flaming fires
- Detection of open flames and fires accompanied by a rapid rise in temperature
- Detects smokeless liquid, gas fires and smoke forming open fires arising from the burning of materials containing carbon
3 infrared sensors
Early detection of smoke-forming flaming fires e.g. in:
Sensor and reciever in 1 housing
Sophisticated applications require exceptional technology – and that includes the field of fire detection. The special signal analysis process employed by S-LINE fire detectors is very reliable in preventing false alarms caused by deceptive on-site phenomena, such as machine exhaust gases, industrial dust or steam.
1. The signals (1) recorded by the sensor are converted into mathematical components using algorithms and compared with preprogrammed values. With the selection of an ASA parameter set, the algorithms can be influenced – and the fire detector can be set to the expected local environmental influences and individual risks. The optimal parameter set is selected taking the individual risks and the existing environment into account.
2. Interpretation of the situation (2) in real time results in the selected ASA parameter set being dynamically adapted (3).
3. This automatically shifts the optimum application range of the detector. Consequently the detector reacts more sensitively in the event of a fire – and more forcefully in response to deceptive phenomena. The result is unique fire detection with unprecedented reliability against deception (4).